Wednesday, January 09, 2008

T minus 19 hours

Tomorrow morning I am having surgery on my left knee. I have been having issues with it for about the last 2 years, but seriously the last 6 months.
I am not real nervous about the actual surgery (at this moment anyway). I am more nervous about the recovery. It is going to be very difficult to slow down and take it easy. It will be hard to not get up and go to the Y in the morning. Hopefully I won't be out too long. Working out has been a great outlet for me. Besides the fact that I am in the best shape of my life (minus my knee and other hormonal issues!), it has been a nice break from kids and also a social outlet.
My parents are coming in today to help take care of the kids for a few days.
I am so blessed to have parents who love me and are willing to help.
So think about me tomorrow at 9 am. I will update after the surgery.

No comments: