Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"You say it's your Birthday...."



Yes, it is my Birthday!
Sometimes I get nervous that I am going to be disappointed with my birthday. It is funny how I still look forward to them (even though the candles are multiplying). I think it starts as a child making such a big deal out of the day. It makes you feel like it is the one day that you are special. You get to set the rules for the day and according to Julia "get the first piece of cake."
It has been a really nice day. I was able to get up and go the the Y to workout while Paul took the kids out.
Lorie and I went and had coffee, and a stroll around Target. (thanks for the pants!)
When I got home Paul and the kids brought me cards, gifts and a cake!
Harrison actually took a nap, (so Paul and I did too!)
Tonight we are planning on going out for Mexican with some friends.
So, I would call that a successful birthday! (and I am not disappointed!)

I do feel special and loved today. I am blessed to have wonderful people in my life.

No comments: