Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Runaway Moms (and Harrison)

My mom and I ran away this week (and Harrison too). Life has been pretty difficult here lately for both of us (Harrison's life isn't so difficult, just still attached to the mom). We decided to get away from it all for a couple of days. We met in Chattanooga. We basically ate the whole time. I am so sick of eating!!! (until lunch time that is) We did however eat wonderful food. We found a Greek restaurant that we ate at for every meal. It was starting to get embarrassing that we kept coming back, but the food was worth it.
It was fun to be with my mom. I miss getting to just be with her. Harrison was great. He enjoyed some alone time with us and might I add that he enjoyed all the eating.
I got back home yesterday afternoon. It was good to be home, but Julia was a crab all night and both the kids were up all night - I might need to run away again! At least get a nap, that might help. Back at work - no napping for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to go again, only we should look into your idea for a health spa this time - I'm full too, but would love to have some of that good Greek food for lunch today! Thanks for spending some time with me, it did help. Love you, MOM