Saturday, July 28, 2007

Friends

 
 

I am so blessed to have many wonderful friends in my life. It is amazing how God has blessed me with special friendships at every stage of my life. I had a great opportunity to go visit two of those wonderful friends while I was in Atlanta a few weeks ago. Brittany (picture with me with long hair), we were friends growing up in school 4th grade through high school. We have a long history together and have kept in touch via email, but really had not spent any time together for about 15 years. We had a wonderful visit and it was amazing how the time didn't make a difference - it was like we had never been apart!
Julie (picture with me with short hair-taken 2 days after first picture), we worked together at my first job. Julie was a God-send for sure. It was great to have such a wonderful friend and co-worker. She was also my crafty buddy. We loved to do crafts and took cake class together. She is doing much better than I am keeping up with those hobbies.
We also had a great visit.
It was fun to get to meet both of them again as mothers. I have not seen either of them since they both had two children. They are wonderful women and fantastic mothers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: