Sunday, January 08, 2006

Mommy-Daughter Day!



On Monday Paul and Harrison went to his dad's house to watch Football.....So Julia and I actually had a day together - ALL By OURSELVES!!!!
We photo documented our day...here are a couple of pictures. We decided to go to a movie on our day. We went and saw Chicken Little. Julia said she liked it, but I think she was a bit bored with it. Here she is with her popcorn just after spilling it on the floor because the seat flipped her up when she sat down. So she sat on my lap the whole movie eating her popcorn, m&m's and sprite. I think that is what she likes best about movies. After the movie we went to Michaels to pick out a craft for her to do. She picked a "make your own goldenbook - Dora theme." I drug her through a linen store that was closing. By this time she was getting crabby so we picked up lunch and went home. After lunch we crashed on the bed and took a nap. It was a fun day with my baby. She is so sweet right now. I need to do more individual time with her. I don't even remember the last time she had alone time with me. It was nice.

No comments: